Your Senior year is truly the end of an era. Look how far you’ve come and think of all the change that is going to happen over the next year ahead. This is a year to truly document and celebrate with a customized portrait experience just for you. The difference between using a professional studio and “do it yourself” pictures is the experience and quality you will receive. We know how to pose, style and use light to create images that are timeless and classic. We offer gorgeous print products to showcase your images and allow you to look back on them for years to come. Digital files just stay on your computer and never get looked at or enjoyed. Professionals provide you with an amazing session that will excite you and give you images you can look at and remember who you are- beautifully today. Read below for 5 reasons to “Go Pro” for your Senior Pictures this year and congratulations on your upcoming Senior Year!
1. Guidance in Posing: Confidence is beautiful in front of the camera. When we work through your session, we pose you in a way that is flattering to your body and we provide you with plenty of direction to make sure each pose makes you look confident, classic and beautiful. We offer lots of posing options to give you tons of variety in your portfolio and bring out your best self.
2. Lighting and Locations: We photograph around 50 seniors a year and know all the best locations to give you the style, look and feel that you are going for. We know where the best spots are for lighting and background in each location to provide you images that are beautifully lit and have a vibrancy you will love. Light is everything in photography and we know all tricks!
3. It’s all about the Experience: Your Senior Portrait Session is truly about creating an experience that you will remember and reflect back on for years to come. From shopping and picking out outfits, getting pampered with professional hair and makeup application, and the excitement during your session – you will love every minute of your experience. After your session you will have a group of beautiful, timeless images that you can look back on and remember the amazing time you had. I mean, how many times in your life do you have the opportunity to do this? That’s right, so now is your time to celebrate and enjoy.
4. The Options are Endless: When you book your senior portraits with us, you have lots of options to truly create a customized Portrait Experience that you will love. We have a team of stylists ready to give you the look and feel you want in your photos. We have over 20 location options to choose from to provide you with the perfect backdrop for your photos. And then! We offer stylized shoots throughout the year in elite locations to give you one-of-a-kind photos that NO ONE else gets. From the Deserts in Eastern Washington, to Snow Capped Mountain Sessions, your images will stand out from the crowd.
5. Professional Print Products: We offer an amazing selection of customized print products including albums, wall art, collages, and graduation items. In the day and age of digital cameras, everyone has digital files on their computer, but when do you ever look at those images and truly enjoy them? Our print and digital packages offer you the digital files you want, along with tangible, beautiful printed products that you can look back on and remember this amazing year ahead. We do it all, you just sit back and feel beautiful.
Your Senior year is such a huge milestone and deserves to be celebrated. Going with a professional photographer is more of an investment, but so worth it when you factor in the experience, quality, and timeless images you can look back on for years to come. For more information on our Senior Portrait Sessions, feel free to contact us and let us know how we can make your Senior year the most memorable ever. We look forward to hearing from you!